Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My Life is So Pinteresting

First of all, how awesome is Pinterest? I am a crazy pinning fool over here. I cannot stop. I need help. PIN PIN PIN!!! Which leads me to an all too familiar problem...online shopping.

Well, I guess online shopping in itself is not the problem. The real problem is my compulsive and self-destructive addiction to it. Let me tell you, Pinterest is no help! I might go there just to check out some cute cats, but it isn't long before those cute cats turn into cute handbags or vintage earrings or anything I can put on my body that I can't afford.

I've always said that there are some things in life you just shouldn't skimp on. Here are a few that come to mind:


  • Wine (2 buck chuck is okay in emergencies, but in general, I think wine is worth spending on)
  • Toilet Paper
  • Shoes (and don't try to talk me out of it)
  • Soap
  • Shampoo
  • Conditioner
  • Hotels
I know some people are going to strongly disagree with hotels, but whatever. I'm willing to pay a little more to be comfortable. I'm not saying I need the best view in town or ridiculously overpriced room service, I'm just saying I want an awesome bed and a room that smells nice!

Lately, I've come to terms with the fact that I spend too much money on a few things. One of them is jeans. You would think I would capitalize on the black leggings trend by rocking those with a sweatshirt and boots every day like every other girl since it is both stylish AND affordable, but noooooo. I need True Religion jeans. I need them like Winnie the Pooh needs honey but I'm not as polite as him when I can't have them. Please tell me why the best jeans on Earth have to cost like $200 per pair? Because the world isn't fair, that's why.

You know what's sad? If True Religion made black leggings with little white horseshoes over the butt, I would probably buy them. I'd even spend up to like $120 on them. They have really got my number!

So, if anyone wants to send me a pair, or maybe just like send me an envelope full of cash (cash is greatly preferred, for tax purposes), that would be really awesome. I'm sure it would get you some karma points. Remember when you ran over that cat? Well, just sayin'...help me help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment